The Garmin Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight which makes it perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in Garmin Elevate wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. Use a variety of training profiles for indoor and outdoor running, a bike ride around the neighbourhood or for a hardcore workout on the elliptical. This running watch is easy to use, compact and will keep you connected. It’s all you need during your next training session so grab it and just go. There’s no reason not to wear your Forerunner 35 every day, thanks to its extensive activity tracking features. That includes steps, calories, distance, sleep and intensity minutes, not to mention 24/7 heart rate monitoring. It also watches out for periods of inactivity and gives you vibration alerts when it’s time to move. Forerunner 35 features Garmin Move IQ, which detects movement patterns such as walking, running, biking and swimming after at least 10 minutes of movement.
- All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Preloaded sports profiles for running, indoor running, cycling and cardio
- Updated display – new high resolution display for indoor & outdoor viewing
- Up to 13 hours battery life in GPS mode
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist 24/7
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls